Annual Appreciation & End of Year Celebration!
PWI has adopted two families and working on getting gifts for the holidays. View the family information at the end of this email! Thank you!
11:00am - 3pm
Every member and Every Team's Contribution
in 2013 will be acknowledged & appreciated.
An opportunity to be grateful for all you have accomplished in 2013 and
create what is next for 2014.
Acknowledgements, Connecting and Building
Relationships, Sharing and Setting Goals.
Come early to meet and greet! 10:30am
Building Relationship and Connections!
425 Market Street 16th Floor
(Enter on Fremont Street)
Montgomery Street BART
by car only $10 parking last ramp
/driveway on left on Fremont)
Members, Friends and Associates:
Thank you for being a part of our community!
We want to let you know how much we
appreciate you. Please join us, share what you
are up to and celebrate the end of the year.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
You are welcomed to bring a gift or gift card for one or more of the children below. We have provided something about the children and single mothers.
Here is the information on the two families we are adopting.
- 1. Jamarie age 17
- Loves basketball
- Aspires to be a professional basketball player
- 2. Wanya age 15
- Loves football, basketball and computers
- Aspires to be a professional sports player
- 3. Makyla age 13
- Loves modeling, fashions and basket ball
- Aspires to be a doctor
- 4. Stephanie age 12
- Loves basketball and makeup
- Aspires to be a doctor
- 5. Makila age 9
- Loves talking and playing her saxophone
- Aspires to be a musician
- The mother is working on teaching her kids good morals, she participates in their schools and staying focused on her family. She wants to one day go to school for interior designing.
- Family Two
- 1. Jada age 10
- Loves learning, reading, science and riding horses\
- She is also an A+ student
- Aspires to be a scientist
- 2. Jani age 8
- Loves fashion and soccer
- Aspires to be a fashion designer
- 3. Solomon age 7
- Loves gymnastics and bike riding and sports
- Aspires to be a gold metal champion in gymnastics and as he says, “Captain of the FBI”
- 4. Sean age 6
- Loves singing, dancing and sports
- Aspires to be a writer
The mother loves being a mother, believes in teaching her kids the power of prayers. She wants to be a role model for her kids and is planning to go back to school for law.
If you are attending the event we ask that you bring a gift for one or more of the kids.
You are welcome to donate also by clicking on the paypal button below:
We would love to see you!
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Members $30 Guest $40
Bring an opportunity gift with your business card, receive recognition and make a difference to our community projects!
For more information call 415-871-7265 - or 415-742-5239 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 415-742-5239 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting