POWER COACHING TELECLASS
Monday, September 12, 2011
5pm Pacific / 7pm Central / 8pm Eastern
"Business & Financial Independence"
A thriving business or individual reflects a steadfast commitment to their goals, ambitions and dreams. With a solid foundation, success is limitless. A strong, sound foundation requires taking the right steps at every level of achievement. This teleclass can help you understand how to develop your organization or personal finances to prepare you for compliance and help connect you to the lending market, guiding you through the next level of success.
This teleclass will cover:
- How to boost your fico scores and why you should
- Techniques for eliminating personal or business debt
- Compliance for business – how it can help your revenues
- Ways to improve cash flow, how to find leaks in your business
Laura Tabsharani Navarro
California Credit Network
Laura Tabsharani Navarro’s humanitarian spirit inspired her to start California Credit Network where she assists new business owners and individuals to develop their dreams. Throughout Laura’s professional career she has developed fulfilling relationships that deeply resonate with her clients. Her energy, passion and commitment to lasting relationships has been the foundation of her success.
Early in her career as a leading loan officer for Washington Mutual, she helped hundreds of clients realize the American dream in purchasing a home. As a senior home loan consultant, she funded well over 200M dollars in home loans, creating everlasting relationships with banking professionals along the way.
Most recently as a Partner with Financial Strategies Inc., Laura was the point consultant, negotiating with brokers/lenders and funding almost ¼ of a billion dollars in a few short years.
Laura guides clients through the process of starting a business that includes providing them with funding while tracking the business’ success. She also provides credit restoration services, offering packages that assist with getting clients back on their feet and out of debt.
Laura began working with the East Bay Law Center where she extended this service to the nonprofit sector, granting scholarships to individuals whose credit has suffered due to having serious medical conditions.
Laura utilizes her twenty years of experience the way she knows best – helping people realize their dream.
Because of the high standards in customer satisfaction provided by CCN, Laura and her associates have…
- Been invited as guest speakers at business seminars around the country
- Interviewed on radio and television
- Mentioned in several top business books and websites.
- Earned a spot on the Honor Roll with the Better Business Bureau
- Had articles published
- Been included on the partner’s page for several prominent businesses and government agencies
- Including: S.C.O.R.E., The IRS, Network Solutions, Entrepreneuer.com, Palo Alto Software, Experian and many more.
FREE for Members AND Guests